[ubuntu-florida] future ubuntu user seeking an ubuntu guru to help

Neo Taoist Techno Pagan neotaoisttechnopagan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 12:22:25 GMT 2008

Worry not - there are plenty of howtos and guides online that can help
you accomplish even the seemingly most difficult of tasks in Ubuntu.
Check out http://howtoforge.com/ and the Ubuntu section for some
examples. Maybe even the topic on the "perfect setup" of an Ubuntu desktop.

Welcome to the Free World.

NTTP
Top-post? Why the heck would I top-post?