[ubuntu-florida] Tri-Loco Meetup/Ubuntu-fest

Dan Trevino dantrevino at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 22:45:43 GMT 2008

Morning everyone.

As discussed in our meeting last night, I've added a proposed project to our
project page for a Tri-LoCo meetup.  Basically this would be a big LoCofest
with AL and GA.  GA has expressed an interest, and we're waiting to hear
from AL.  I dont know any details about what this would include or how it
would work, but if you'd like to be involved in the investigation, there is
a meeting in #ubuntu-fl-mi for organizing a MI-OH-Chicago TriLoCo on
Tuesday, 1/22 at 8pm.  I'll be lurking in there if anyone cares to listen
in, feel free to join as well.

dan

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/Projects/TriLoCo
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MichiganTeam/Meetings/TriLoCo20080122