[ubuntu-florida] Ubuntu Florida LoCo at BarCampMiami this Thursday, Feb 28th

Elliot Murphy elliot.murphy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:54:15 GMT 2008

I'll be at BarCampMiami, bringing about 200 Ubuntu 7.10 Server CDs and
a bunch of stickers.
One of the talks I'm planning on giving is entitled "Modding Ubuntu",
which will include a dramatization of how open source communities work
(in 7 words), a simple description of how packages work, and how to
download, modify, and upload a package to a PPA.

Any other LoCo folks attending? If so, please find me and say hi, it
would be nice to meet some folks in person. I'm also willing to sign
GPG keys if you bring a passport and a verified key fingerprint.
Elliot Murphy