[ubuntu-florida] Carpool to Florida Linux Show: last call

Gavin Baker gavin at gavinbaker.com
Thu Feb 7 19:32:58 GMT 2008

For anyone going to the Florida Linux Show in Jacksonville on Monday,
Feb. 11: This is the last call to join our Orlando-area carpool.

We'll be leaving around 3 pm Sunday, staying in Jacksonville on Sunday
night, and returning after the conference on Monday. If you ride with
us, you'll pitch in for gas, but it's cheaper than driving yourself.

If you want to come, email Jimmy at harris.jimmy at gmail.com. Include a
phone number.

For information about the Florida Linux Show, see:
http://www.floridalinuxshow.com/

(Apologies for cross-posting)

--
Gavin Baker
http://www.gavinbaker.com/
gavin at gavinbaker.com

No, there's going to be no even tenor with me. The more uneven it is the
happier I shall be.
     Richard Halliburton