[ubuntu-florida] BBS is going DOWN for Ubuntu Update!

Brett Schubert catsceo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 22:10:20 BST 2008

Yes, You can now ssh into it, I still need to add your user tho.  I'll get
to it.
The update was a complete success, I'm surprised on how fast it went.  I'm
going to have the old HD connected via USB for a week or 2, incase people
see a missing file and need me to move it (or they can move it themselves)