[ubuntu-florida] Google Calendar

Christopher Rohde christopher.rohde at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 01:41:17 BST 2007

Hey Folks,

I set up a gCal for us today, to publish meeting times, events, and other
happenings... as of right now I am not sure if I will include other
important meetings (outside of Ubuntu-Florida), since we have the fridge for
that.

I would recommend adding this to whatever calendar program you use, be it
evolution, kOrganizer, Sunbird, or just google calendar, and if you would
like write access to it, just ask me... (statik, pak33m and martinwilson Ive
already added you guys).

If you are adding this to a mozilla-based calendar such as sunbird (or the
lightning plugin for thunderbird) you will need the google calendar plugin,
search for it its on the first page of the plugin section).

xml: http://www.google.com/calendar/images/xml.gif
iCal:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/6h0fc3lflib1t3r3afd9bg4hbs%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
html:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=6h0fc3lflib1t3r3afd9bg4hbs%40group.calendar.google.com

I think this could be a very helpful tool, anybody have any good arguments
against?

Chris

--
Christopher Rohde