[ubuntu-florida] OK, who IS going to barcamp?!

Brett Schubert jlsbms at mac.com
Sat Sep 22 19:21:37 BST 2007

I'm bring my camera too
Make sure you put the videos on the BBS too, as I will

On Sep 21, 2007, at 11:05 PM, Elliot Murphy wrote:

On 09/21/2007 10:34 PM, ElementC wrote:
> Launchpad? Pitiful? How dare ye deface the sacred throne of the
> SABDFL?
>
> nah, that actually sounds cool. I hope someone tapes it. ;)

Yeah, I'm bringing a video camera and will probably put the video up on
youtube. I'm thinking of also trying to do some interviews with various
Ubuntu FL members, maybe we can edit it down into a short commercial
afterwards.

--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/ | http://five.sentenc.es