[ubuntu-florida] The BBS is down for a undetermined amount of

Dan Trevino dantrevino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:34:00 BST 2007

then the fios has nothing and everything to do with your ip issues.

a. setting a static ip on your server should work, regardless of what
ip the fios has
b. unless you have a static ip from verizon (usually extra cost, but
may be included in fios, i dont know), you'll continue to get dynamic
IP from them.

You should check to see if your |router| has DYDNS capabilities, as
someone previously mentioned.  If so, go to www.dyndns.org and setup a
hostname, set up your router with the appropriate info, and you should
be good to go.