[ubuntu-florida] The BBS is down for a undetermined amount of

JANICE SCHUBERT jlsbms at mac.com
Tue Sep 18 17:46:18 BST 2007

 I have increased the dhcp lease duration (from 1 day to a week) as a temporary solution, I can't figure out how to make it a static IP (configuring it on the machine as static doesn't work).

If anybody has a FiOS router, can you please help me figure out how to set it to static from there.

The BBS is back open again but if you can't connect its probably because the IP changed, try again a hour later to see if its working again.