[ubuntu-florida] CORRECTION! Re: Gutsy Release Party Orlando

Jimmy harris.jimmy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:39:58 BST 2007

I had to change the location because the Mall at Mallenia does not have a
room. However the location at lake Buena Vista has like a whole computer
room for us to use.

If we close the door then we have to get catering form them. We can just
walk into the room at 7 pm and do our thing. The guy I talked with says
that if we come in at 7 pm that would be the perfect time for us because
the room would be all ours.

Sorry for the change but i think that this location would work our better
for us considering that we would be struggling for space.

The location in Lake Buena Vista is on Vineland between Dixie Stampede and
the outlets stores.

Let me know if you need some help and/or have some input.