[ubuntu-florida] Gutsy Release Party Update

Jimmy Harris harris.jimmy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:05:49 BST 2007

Hey everybody,

I modified the Gutsy Release Party page for everybody interested to sign
up (so to speak) and make suggestions on the place(s) for the parties.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/GutsyReleaseParty

Let me know if you would like help editing the page.

I really would like to at least get a party in Orlando (since it is in the
lead) going on the day of the release which is October 18. I know it is a
Thursday, but all we really have to do just meet and hang out.