[ubuntu-florida] Google Calendar ... One More Time

Chris Rohde christopher.rohde at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 02:58:46 BST 2007

Heya folks,

So the addresses have changed (cause I deleted them, and then remade
them), but here are the XML, iCal, and HTML addresses for the Ubuntu
Florida Calendar. If you have a google account, you can just add these
calendars to your calendar.google.com .. if not, you can include them in
evolution/Kontact or Mozilla Sunbird.

We will be listing upcoming meetings, events, tutorials, and other
important events on this calendar. If you think you need write access,
email me or pak33m (harris.jimmy at gmail.com) and we can make those
decisions as they come up.

Otherwise, if you want something added to the calendar it is as simple
as emailing me your request and voila, there it will be!

Chris (bordy)

*XML:*
http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/av5048qnq6u9pp6kbehb5kgvq0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
*ICal:*