[ubuntu-florida] [Fwd: [Leaplist] Show off Linux at the FACUG Spring Conference, March 7-9, 2008]

Miano, Steven M. Steven.Miano at mybrighthouse.com
Mon Nov 26 13:53:32 GMT 2007

I'm interested in this opportunity - but a little more information would be great. Do you have a website or some more information about the event?

I wouldn't have a problem setting up a power-point like presentation on a topic, but knowing what some of the other 100+ speakers/members would be presenting would be useful in deciding or dedicating an obligation to.

Let me know,

Steve