[ubuntu-florida] Request for Edubuntu training help in Orlando area

Christopher Rohde christopher.rohde at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:29:01 GMT 2007

Yeag Ms Petris is actually registered with us in launchpad, and posted
this scenario to the forums yesterday.

It sure would be great if we could get someone out there to help out.
I can't, I will be out of town (and seemingly away from computers,
ugh). Anybody able to help her oot?

Chris

On 11/6/07, Gavin Baker <gavin at gavinbaker.com> wrote:

> Forwarding from LEAP-CF. If you can help, reply directly to the original
> sender (Ms. Petris, below).
>
> > Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 23:48:42 -0500
> > From: Phil Barnett <philb at philb.us>
> > Subject: [Leaplist] Fwd: Computer Donation- Help Needed
> > To: Leaplist at leap-cf.org
> >
> > Does anyone have time to help this nice person?

Christopher Rohde
http://veritastic.net
     c:   863-885-1229