[ubuntu-florida] CopyNight

Gavin Baker gavin at gavinbaker.com
Mon Nov 5 15:07:23 GMT 2007

Looking for kindred spirits in Orlando!

I'm looking to start an Orlando meet-up of CopyNight, a monthly social
discussion of copyright law and related topics. I used to host the group
in Gainesville and it was always fun: drinking beer, talking about the
news from Boing Boing and Slashdot.

I'm trying to contact people who might be interested in a CopyNight
meet-up. Interested individuals should fill out this brief survey, to
help with scheduling & logistics:

More information on CopyNight is available at: www.copynight.org

Please forward to anyone who might be interested!

P.S. As noted above, there is another CopyNight meet-up in Florida:
Gainesville. You can find out more at copynight.org. As far as I know,
there aren't any others in the state at this time.

Miano, Steven M. wrote:
> [...]

- --
Gavin Baker
gavin at gavinbaker.com