[ubuntu-florida] BarCamp Orlando

Elliot Murphy elliot at canonical.com
Mon Aug 6 20:52:18 BST 2007

On 08/06/2007 11:42 AM, Christopher Rohde wrote:
> Hey folks,
> For those of you who don't know, I've been mildly involved with organizing
> BarCamp Orlando (http://barcamporlando.org) which will be coming up here
> September 23rd in Orlando. If you don't know what BarCamp is, check out its
> history at http://www.barcamp.org .

Good job Chris! I'm registered, and have been trying to get everyone I
know in Orlando area who works with technology registered.

Should we try to order an Ubuntu Conference pack for this, or can folks
volunteer to burn Ubuntu CDs in case people want to try installing
ubuntu while we have experts onsite to help with any configuration issues?

--
Elliot "statik" Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/