Presenting Ubuntu-us-fl

Eldo Varghese poningru at ufl.edu
Thu Apr 5 07:56:33 BST 2007

Hello all
This email is simply to let you guys all know that the ubuntu florida
locoteam has been established.

We would like to help floridians enter the Ubuntu community, educate the
public about Ubuntu, advocate Ubuntu and the F/OSS community in florida,
supply CDs and CD Images (in the near future) and much much more.

If you are interested please read more about us at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam

I can answer any questions you have, or if IRC is more your thing we are
in #ubuntu-florida in freenode (come hang out with us)
- Eldo Varghese