Formal Meeting Minutes

Christopher Rohde christopher.rohde at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 03:50:12 BST 2007

Martin, thanks for your work on that.

Just as an aside, I was looking at them and thinking we may want to throw
those into a second column, next to the actual minutes, as a synopsis... for
those who don't want to read through the entire thing (ie everybody)... but
we have to remember to keep the originals around as proof of things we
talked about, for "future plans" and whatnot in LoCo approval application

On 4/3/07, Martin Wilson <martinmwilson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone, good evening.  Just a quick update on the Wiki, I've
> formatted about 1/8-1/4 of the meeting's log into a more readable and
> formal Minutes.  Anyone is welcome to (please) help finish.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/Minutes/Apr01Formal

Christopher Rohde
http://taxnation.net
http://veritastic.net