Business Expo June 1 2007 East Orlando Chamber of Commerce

Mike Feravolo eztips at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 3 21:48:33 BST 2007

Hello:

It looks like I will be doing the East Orlando Chamber of Commerce
Business Expo on June 1, 2007.

I am not sure what the exact format is going to be, but I have confirmed
that there are going to be display tables and that I will be able to set
up a system and demonstrate Ubuntu and hand out swag.

One of the requirements for me to do this show is to get hold of the
Conference Pack for the people across the pond. There should be plenty
of lead time to do this and I will start that process right after I am
done here. I anyone wants to attend this show I should be able to get
them in as a Representative of our business so they will not have to pay
anything. Wow this is starting sound like the "surf expo" when I just to
get half of the staff of the bar next door to my skate shop in as
"buyers".

I won't lie to you the "surf expo" is no doubt a lot cooler then any
chamber of commerce event, but let me know if you want to go. It should
be in a decent hotel, most likely the Holiday Inn Select near UCF but I
haven't confirmed anything. I am about 95% sure that this is going to
work, and it should count as an event for recognition of our group as an
office LoCo group.

Mike Feravolo