[DC LoCo] Anybody want to do something to help folks who are suffering?

Paul Flint flint at flint.com
Wed Sep 18 01:19:40 UTC 2019

Greetings My Dear Open Source Advocates,

Below is a letter soliciting donations in order to get building supplies
and tools to Barbados for use after Dorian.  I am seriously seeking ideas
as to how to accomplish this mission, and I am trying to put the touch on
the Methodist and other religious groups for support.

I need help to pull this off, so please forward this to anyone who might
be able to assist in any way.  Finally I would look forward to your
comments on this screwball idea...

...see below...

Kindest Regards,

☮ Paul Flint
(802) 595-9365 Cell

Based upon email reliability concerns,
please send an acknowledgement in response to this note.

Paul Flint
17 Averill Street
Barre, VT
05641