[DC LoCo] Release party

Rick Spencer rick.spencer at canonical.com
Mon Mar 17 19:46:15 UTC 2014

I'd love to be involved in planning/executing a release party. Trusty is
going to be a really big release, I think!

In terms of venue, I might be able to arrange for us to do it a Uber
Office, which is right near the Dupont Circle Metro (office is at 18th and
M). Should I check into that?

What kind of activities, etc... do you envision for the release party?

Cheers, Rick