[DC LoCo] Quantal installfest

Andres Hidalgo andres.hidalgo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 16:21:46 UTC 2013

Hi

I've uploaded a copy of the flyer in pdf format, ready to print. It's not
the final version because I don't have the confirmation of the schedule.
You can use if someone needs to print or send the flyer today in the
keysign. I won't join you today :-(

BTW

we have at the bottom of the page (where the logo is) a big space. What
about write LoCo's URL and social networks addresses ?

The URL is http://sirius.tedinet.net/Flyer3.pdf

See you!

--
Andrés Hidalgo