[DC LoCo] Quantal installfest

Sujit Joshi sjosh.theonlyone at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 20:07:56 UTC 2013

Thanks Kevin. And 12.10 is a development version and every time (which is
once every two-three days) i boot, it has at least 50 MB updates. Which is
kinda annoying..So I suggest we stick to 12.04.

12.04 is very stable and has comparatively few updates.

What do you guys think?

--
Sincerely,
Sujit Joshi.