[DC LoCo] Log of today's meeting at...

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:07:21 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Sujit Joshi <sjosh.theonlyone at gmail.com>wrote:

Good Morning Kevin,

Sorry I couldnt attend the IRC meeting yesterday. Was out of town over the
> weekend.

Well it was very short notice. Presumably, next Sunday, with more advance
notice and a slightly later start time, will work better.

> I see we have a Flickr account, can you send me login details? I'll upload
> some pics from TPFF. Also excited about InstallFest. Let us know if you
> have more details on this.

We don't have a Flickr account, but we do have a group admin'ed by Maco:

https://secure.flickr.com/groups/ubuntu-us-dc/

So, create your own Flickr account (if you don't already have one) and ask
Maco about adding you to the group. You'll then be able to add photos to
the group pool:

https://secure.flickr.com/groups/ubuntu-us-dc/pool/