[DC LoCo] What (if anything) do we want from our LoCo Team?

Jeff Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Sun Oct 7 15:06:22 UTC 2012

Dear Loco Team members,

I've been joining Kevin Cole for the last few weekends at Sunday
morning irc meetings on #ubuntu-us-dc as part of our effort to
reinstate the official status of our LoCo Team, which has expired.

The Sunday morning time is admittedly not the most convenient for many
folks, but we had been meeting then anyway, so since we only knew for
sure that we would be attending, we decided to do the meetings then.

There are 117 email addresses on this mailing list.  It would be most
helpful if those among you with an interest in seeing the LoCo
continue could answer a few questions on this list:

1. Should we work to get the DC Ubuntu LoCo officially re-approved?

2. What do you think is the role / purpose of the LoCo?  What kinds of
things should we do?

3. Would you be willing to contribute to getting us re-approved by
participating in polls on this mailing list to help guide us in our
effort?

If you have interest, please reply to our mailing list during the
coming week.  Kevin and I can then discuss the level of interest /
response at our meeting next Sunday and factor that into our plans.

Thanks!

jeff elkner