[DC LoCo] Just requested: 300 Precise Pangolin CDs

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Fri May 4 22:31:57 UTC 2012

In the words of Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth[1], "Good news, everyone" ;-)

The order made it in under the wire for our demise, and today as of around
4:30-ish the CD's have arrived.  I'll be at the Hearst E-cycling event
tomorrow morning, banners and CDs in hand.  Again, I encourage y'all to not
be too greedy, and leave CDs for the unwashed masses to use.  That goes
double for LTS releases, I think.  And, we're not off the hook yet, as we
are officially "dead" still in the eyes of the Community Council.  Since
the contributions haven't been pouring in, I'm going to call the
Reapplication page "done", and submit it for review by the council as a bug
report for automatic undefended review, having my doubts about folks IRC
availability.  If that fails to pass muster, perhaps a case can be made to
appeal on IRC.

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_Hubert_Farnsworth