[DC LoCo] Trouble with Java App

N.C. Weber ncweber00 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 15 19:17:27 UTC 2012

Sorry, I should have clarified. I was just doing some general complaining. I wasn't expecting any assistance with this. The browser basically puts up a message that says "Your operating system is not supported ..." etc. You can see it at http://scopia.f2fl.com

A minor retraction on my prior statement regarding Scopia functioning on Android: it apparently doesn't work on my Android phone, but does work on the Kindle Fire. I knew Amazon tweaked the OS, but I didn't realize they tweaked things that much.

Sent from my Kindle Fire