[DC LoCo] CLOSED - apt-get vs. gui update manager

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Thu Mar 15 18:51:31 UTC 2012

On 15/03/12 13:11, Marti Martinson wrote:
> PPS Hey, Mods, should we tag the Subject line with verbs like Closed,
> Rejected, Withdrawn, Answered, etc? I did it, but would that be of ANY
> value, since these are not in a database.....It's my old job poking
> through.

When you change the subject, you break the threading in many people's
mail clients as they may interpret that as a new topic.

I'm not sure what the value proposition of such tagging would be.

Luke Faraone;; Debian & Ubuntu Developer; Sugar Labs, Systems
lfaraone on irc.[freenode,oftc].net -- http://luke.faraone.cc
PGP fprint: 5189 2A7D 16D0 49BB 046B DC77 9732 5DD8 F9FD D506