[DC LoCo] Video demo of Cotton Candy running Ubuntu and Ice Cream Sandwich

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Wed Jan 11 09:56:35 UTC 2012

Note - This USB stick computer from Norway (Cotton Candy) is different from the low-cost Raspberry Pi computer from England. Pricing on Cotton Candy hasn't been announced yet. I'm not expecting Cotton Candy to be anywhere near the low-cost of Raspberry Pi.

Still, Cotton Candy has me in a festival kind of mood. (Couldn't resist.)

phil