[DC LoCo] Please Explain This Bug

Matthew Gallagher mattva01 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:25:29 UTC 2012

I don't post on this list much, but this seriously irked me enough to jump
in.  If you'd stop acting like a baby and treat developers with respect,
maybe they would put more effort into helping you with your issues.
Alternatively, purchase a support contract with one of the enterprise Linux
vendors rather  then demanding it  from a community supported distribution
that  you don't pay a cent for.  I'm sure many of us have had issues with
an open source project that made doing our job much more painful. However,
by the same token I'm sure most of use wouldn't demand that complex
licensing issues be sorted out in a sub-monthly timeframe, without any sort
of reciprocal incentive.

PS. I'd highly suggest reading the the last two sections of the GPL, I'm
sure you'd find it enlightening.

PPS. Seriously, you're forwarding personal email to a mailing list so you
can complain about it? Don't be a dick.....

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Ken Stailey <kstailey at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Talk about having an attitude problem.

-Matthew Gallagher