[DC LoCo] New Shuttle computer (on Linuxfordevices.com)

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 20:04:37 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:17 PM, N.C. Weber <ncweber00 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Ok, that was bad even for you, Phil. :-)
> Sent from my Kindle Fire

That pun was so bad I nearly cratered the floor when I face planted.
Seriously, it was almost like a scene out of an anime! XD

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
https://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/

"Those who are angry in their religion do not live it."
--Abraham-Hicks

Break some Windows, bring freedom to your PC. www.ubuntu.com