[DC LoCo] Fwd: [dcpm] DC-Baltimore Perl Workshop / April 14th, 2012

jerry w jerrywone at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:06:51 UTC 2012

In case you haven't already heard of DCBPW..

And they may be looking for beginner track
speakers (they have been blessed with some
permissions to use slides others have created),
and sponsors (a prospectus is due out soon),
some spaces filling up, but not yet full, AFAICT...

Other organizers can fill in
if contacted (see links below)