[DC LoCo] Server Console Resolution

Matthew Gallagher mattva01 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:18:47 UTC 2012

Just realized that's probably a bit vague, you need to modify GRUB to set
that parameter. Unfortunately, I'm leaving for Cameroon in 2 hours, so I
can't write up detailed instructions. I'm sure someone else on this list
can chime in with how to do that, otherwise I'll write it up when I get
there.

--
-Matthew Gallagher