[DC LoCo] Fwd: ubuntu-districtofcolumbia will expire soon from locoteams

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 23:08:12 UTC 2012

Oh... wait a sec. You wrote the 23rd. I was reading it as the 16th. I
can't think that far ahead -- except that the message this morning
said "7 days til untimely demise".  I still haven't heard back from
the good folks of the Community Council, but if they're so inclined,
we can IRC with them, acknowledging the current state of affairs and
the planned meeting on the 23rd.  (I can tell the Broadband folks
ahead of time that I'm out for that session, if need be.)