[DC LoCo] 2011.09.11: Software Freedom Day / Takoma Park Folk Festival

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:42:49 UTC 2011

Hi all,

In years past, Jeff has brought chairs.  I believe Chuck brought a few as
well.  This year, Jeff's wheel-less.  So, BYOC and more if you have them.
 If you ARE bringing chairs, please post your chair count here, so that we
don't overdo it.

Chuck: You're still bringing your "better mousetrap / Frankenstein's
monster" shelter, right?  Or should I be planning on buying one of those
tent-like pavilions everyone else uses?  They appear to be mindlessly simple
to set up.

Finally, for those of you driving with stuff to unload, you'll need a pass.
 I'm attaching two PDF's recently sent by the TPFF organizers: The pass and
the tabling instructions.  Print the pass and stuff it on your windshield.
 The instructions are worth a gander (but not a goose) as well, including
such tidbits as the times cars are allowed to unload and load, etc.