[DC LoCo] If coming to Gallaudet today, bring...

Kevin Cole kevin.cole at gallaudet.edu
Sat Nov 12 15:39:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have been too busy running around and not thinking clearly. If you are
coming to the Deaf Linux event today, and have access to switches, ethernet
cables, and power strips, it would be a good idea to bring them.

Thanks!

P.S. Someone should check with Gallaudet Technology Services (GTS) to see
if anyone is there and can loan out this stuff  today. I doubt it is
possible at the last minute, but maybe you will get lucky.