[DC LoCo] Chrome-based Remote Desktop Cross-Platform Compatible

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 19:44:57 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Jeremy C. <jeremyc4 at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/control-computers-remotely-free-chrome-remote-desktop-crossplatform/

I've tried it to help my mother with some computer problems. She's in
Michigan. It was usable, a bit sluggish since it sends everything
full-color and there are no options for adjusting color-depth or to
suppress the wallpaper to improve the throughput speed.

Otherwise it was actually fairly easy to use and get started. I plan
to use it again in the future to help my mom with any computer issues
she has. It wasn't as good as GotoAssist, which is Windows or Mac
only, but as a cross-platform remote-desktop app its a good start.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts

You Can Teach Old Computers New Tricks http://www.ubuntu.com