[DC LoCo] cute little linux desktop system for $109

Ted Smith teddks at gmail.com
Fri May 20 05:33:56 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 14:04 -0700, Ken Stailey wrote:
> Would it make sense to add a "reply-to" header causing "Reply" to send to "ubuntu-us-dc at lists.ubuntu.com" by default?

I saw this thread blowing up my email today, and was wondering what the
hell was so interesting about this cute little GNU/Linux desktop system.

I saw this email and immediately understood.

Send from my System76 Laptop running Ubuntu GNU/Linux from the Evolution
mail program using the control-L shortcut to reply to the list instead
of to the sender of the last email.