[DC LoCo] cute little linux desktop system for $109

Lucas Moten lucas.moten at gmail.com
Thu May 19 17:21:32 UTC 2011

Awesome! I'm in for one.  I had been looking for a low cost basic system
like this awhile back but after no such luck gave up!  Nice to see things
like this available.

I plan to use it for web access at my TV, and see how it performs running
media from and saving data to my NAS compared to my MOXI.

Anyone have any experience using the on board storage that this thing has (1
GB SATA disk module)? It sounds like flash memory on an integrated board.  I
wonder how much is left after the preinstalled SUSE and whether thats really
adequate for doing updates.

-Lucas