[DC LoCo] [Success] Half on my own, half need help (Setting Repo)

Marti Martinson arthur.martinson at verizon.net
Thu Jun 30 22:15:59 UTC 2011

Thank you, Mr. Farone. Yes, unchecking the CD in Settings/Repos DID
allow that task bar to install.

Neither pcmanfm nor the avant task bar impact Gnome.....other than they
are now available in the App menu. They do not auto start.

My openbox is ready to ignore Unity when I have to go to 12.04 LTS.

As always, thank you, dcloco.

Marti