[DC LoCo] "Less is more" laptops initiative

William Scrivens wscrivens123 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:21:27 UTC 2011

All,

I'm looking to bring an entire school and community into the Ubuntu fold.
 The 3 re-purposed laptops given to me, thanks to Phil, some month ago will
be on there way to Haiti in late July, cost for all three was about $100, a
new battery, one keyboard, and a power supply.  One of these will be
fitted with Rachel Initiative, and I will also be visiting the local
hospital as well to see there IT, Communications, and medical
reference capability.

Later, I will be looking to send a lab of 20 computers.

Right now, I'm looking for funding of this July trip.  Please consider it.

Thanks,
Bill

William Scrivens
Time Talent Treasure ... T3 with Haiti