[DC LoCo] "Less is more" laptops initiative

Jeremy C. jeremyc4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:23:53 UTC 2011

I'd much rather see us spend money with a local place that does refurbished
systems or if we want to stick brand new, we support a "real" tech business
like MicroCenter or TigerDirect.com and not pay the silly mark-up that a
bricks & mortar place like Staples has to charge to cover their
no-help-with-anything staff.

Just my $0.02 but i'd gladly throw in $20 towards this if it meant others
would help cut the price more significantly even for a deserving recipient.

Keep us posted.