[DC LoCo] GIMP training videos

N.C. Weber ncweber00 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 14 01:39:23 UTC 2011

There's actually a video podcast online that teaches techniques in using
GIMP.  It is done by an English speaking German named Rolf Steinort.  He
has an impressive collection of archived podcasts so far (162 as of this
writing).  They deal mostly with enhancing photos as Rolf is an amateur
photographer, but he also has quite a few on creating artistic photos.
Very clever stuff.  I always try to catch a new podcast when it comes
out in MiroTV for Ubuntu, which by the way, is possibly my all time
favorite Ubuntu software program bar none.

- N.C. Weber
   Curator of the Afrodiseum
   http://www.afrodiseum.com