[DC LoCo] Takoma Park Folk Festival Community Tables

Matthew Langbehn matthew.langbehn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 22:59:26 UTC 2011

I'm new to the living team, so I don't know what we already have in the way
of banners and signs. But I work at FedEx office, so I get a decent discount
on production if we need anything made. If we need anything (handdouts,
banners, etc.) Please let me know.
Also, what is the date for it? I want to be sure to make it!

monkey
On Jun 30, 2011 6:57 PM, "Chuck Glenn" <chuck.kv3g at gmail.com> wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> I have a couple of items that may help:
>
> - about five 12vdc universal laptop adapters (with various voltage
settings
> and common brand tips)
> - a pair of 18amp-hour deep-cycle SLA batteries
> - joiners and 6' sections of conduit pipe that I use for a 10.5' by 24'
> screen house while camping. It could be shortened to 10.5' x 12' or 10.5 x
> 18' (120-degree type joiners as shown here
> http://www.creativeshelters.com/Fittings/Canopy-Fitting.aspx if anyone is
> curious).
> - a 5-gallon insulate drink jug (I'll bring sugar-free lemonade or iced
tea)

> There are a couple months to go before then. I might be persuaded to buy a
> bigger battery or two if we think we can just run on DC. Those universal
DC