[DC LoCo] TOI Sat Jan 15, 2011

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 00:20:45 UTC 2011

> On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Marti Martinson
> <arthur.martinson at verizon.net> wrote:
> > Hi, Brain. My name is Marti. I JUST put up a post and then downloaded
> > email and saw all these about TOI.
> >
> > My post involved compensating someone for help in putting together a box
> > for gNewSense. Without powering it up, would the staff there be amenable
> > to someone doing that there? It is a small, fanless, mini-ITX box.

The owner, Merge, is usually amenable to such things.  Naturally, if it's
crowded, it could be slightly problematic, but in that situation, if he's
there, we can probably use his office -- a bit cramped, but out of the way.
 I'll give him a call and find out if he's got a problem w/ that plan.

--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC