[DC LoCo] New to the Area [sorta] - Events?

Brian Curtis bcurtiswx at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 14 00:10:13 UTC 2011

Hi John,

We have an informal gathering of bug triage and Q&A dealing with
Ubuntu at the Taste of India restaurant right off of the Woodley Park
metro exit. http://tasteofindia.us/ for more information.  I think
Kevin may be able to elaborate more than myself.

~Brian

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 5:14 PM,  <john.willis at pinfosec.com> wrote:
> I lived in the TP area 18 years ago, and am now back in the TP area again. I
> met some of you last year when I here for a few months.
>
> You don't have regular meetings, per se - do you?
>
> What is TOI?
>
> And is TPFF in TP (Takoma Park), and when is that?
>
> What other events and social gathering opportunities should I know about?
>
> Thanks,
> John
> 202-670-7179
> Ubuntu 9.04 / BackTrack 4 R2

--Wernher Von Braun
"The second law of thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess
now, JUST WAIT!!"