[DC LoCo] Bridging the Digital Divide using DC Community Access Network

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Thu Dec 15 01:12:23 UTC 2011

Hi ubuntistas,

     An interesting blog post today on the Bread for the City web site about possible ways of bringing broadband in DC to those who are currently not online. (See http://tinyurl.com/d54f2ds)   I do some technology volunteering for Bread for the City and am impressed at the way they see technology access and technology training as vital to their mission of bringing greater inclusion to our city's residents. As you might know, Bread for the City is widely admired for the support they've given to many DC residents.

             phil