[DC LoCo] BluRay DVD disk a friend and I made

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Thu Dec 1 05:52:27 UTC 2011

Hi ubuntistas,

  For those who might be interested, here's a link to a BluRay DVD disk my friend John Pitt and I recently made.
You can download this ISO (which is 1 GB), burn it to a regular DVD disk and play it in almost any BluRay
player. We used a Macbook Pro and my Linux Mint laptop to make this.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1315058/seniorscomputerclassbluray.iso

  The duration of the video is about 9 minutes. The subject of the video is the Seniors Computer Class
I teach in the community center in Takoma Park, Maryland.

    Yes, you do not need to use BluRay blank media to make BluRay disks. You could probably make a BluRay
ISO that burns to a CD disk -- if your video duration was 4 minutes (or less.)

         Phil