[DC LoCo] Fwd: Natty not booting on MacBookPro

jerry w jerrywone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:24:31 UTC 2011

Booted the alternative iso a few times
learning partitions
(problems with keyboard typing to try to set, but US kbd
and tried
chroot /target
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
and some dkms were being done initramfs or similar changed

I can get to MacOSX but have a clamav (clamavx?) problem
finding the program so don't get full desktop...

on Linux I think the Ubuntu desktop is hosed...
I'll get just a blank screen and seem to recall something
in the apt-get upgrade errors

I'll look to see if I have nvidia or what on this hardware...

--
Jerry W