[DC LoCo] Natty not booting on MacBookPro

jerry w jerrywone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:07:55 UTC 2011

I have played with ports on the MacBookPro,
but I don't think it's supported on the PowerPC G4,
and there is some issue with both fink and port
trying to use /sw  One or the Other...

Also some xfree86 and system conflicts,
probably less on new hardware than old PowerPC G4.

Rudix looks interesting just not for this hardware,
when/ IF I get the MacBookPro going again,
then I can try Rudix...

I just need and ISO link where I can download
a small ISO to rescue/ poke around the MacBookPro
to figure out if it's just disk space issues or something
else (more serious)...

--
Jerry W